Author: Timothy Ferriss
Translator: Won-hyeong Choi
Hardcover | 412 pages | 210*148mm
|Important! Please read before you order!|
|>>>This book is written in Korean.|
About This Book
Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
What do you do? Tim Ferriss has trouble answering the question. Depending on when you ask this controversial Princeton University guest lecturer, he might answer:
的 race motorcycles in Europe.�
的 ski in the Andes.�
的 scuba dive in Panama.�
的 dance tango in Buenos Aires.�
He has spent more than five years learning the secrets of the New Rich, a fast-growing subculture who has abandoned the 電eferred-life plan� and instead mastered the new currencies -- time and mobility -- to create luxury lifestyles in the here and now.
Whether you are an overworked employee or an entrepreneur trapped in your own business, this book is the compass for a new and revolutionary world. Join Tim Ferriss as he teaches you:
- How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
- How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
- How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
- How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and freuent "mini-retirements"
- What the crucial difference is between absolute and relative income
- How to train your boss to value performance over presence, or kill your job (or company) if it痴 beyond repair
- What automated cash-flow 杜uses� are and how to create one in 2 to 4 weeks
- How to cultivate selective ignorance?and create time?with a low-information diet
- What the management secrets of Remote Control CEOs are
- How to get free housing worldwide and airfare at 50?80% off
- How to fill the void and create a meaningful life after removing work and the office
You can have it all -- really.
"It's about time this book was written. It is a long-overdue manifesto for the mobile lifestyle, and Tim Ferriss is the ideal ambassador. This will be huge."
--Jack Canfield , Co-creator of Chicken Soup for the Soul�, 100+ million copies sold
"Stunning and amazing. From mini-retirements to outsourcing your life, it's all here. Whether you're a wage slave or a Fortune 500 CEO, this book will change your life!"
--Phil Town, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of Rule #1
"The 4-Hour Workweek is a new way of solving a very old problem: just how can we work to live and prevent our lives from being all about work? A world of infinite options awaits those who would read this book and be inspired by it!"
--Michael E. Gerber, Founder & Chairman of E-Myth Worldwide and the World's #1 Small Business Guru
Availability: No longer available