Author: MD, PhD, David Servan-Schreiber
Translator: Ji-hyun Kwon
384 pages | 223*152mm
|Important! Please read before you order!
|>>>This book is written in Korean.
About This Book
The New York Times and international bestseller-now updated with the latest research
Anticancer has been a bestselling phenomenon since Viking first published it in fall 2008. Now, a new edition addresses current developments in cancer research and offers more tips on how people living with cancer can fight it and how healthy people can prevent it. The new edition of Anticancer includes:
- The latest research on anticancer foods, including new alternatives to sugar and cautions about some that are now on the market
- New information about how vitamin D strengthens the immune system
- Warnings about common food contaminants that have recently been proven to contribute to cancer progression
- A new chapter on mind-body approaches to stress reduction, with recent studies that show how our reactions to stress can interfere with natural defenses and how friendships can support healing in ways never before understood
- A groundbreaking study showing that lifestyle modification, as originally proposed in Anticancer, reduces mortality for breast cancer by an astounding 68 percent after completion of treatment
- New supporting evidence for the entire Anticancer program
About the Author
David Servan-Schreiber, M.D., Ph.D., is a clinical professor of psychiatry at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and cofounder of the Center for Integrative Medicine.
Availability: Usually ships in 5~10 business days.