Author: Kyounglyn Cheon, et al.
346 pages | 223*152mm
|Important! Please read before you order!|
|>>>This book is written in Korean.|
About This Book
Cheon Kyounglyn, author of Hwang Jini, The One and Only Special Day of My Life, and If I Come Back Someday is this year's winner of the much coveted Yi Sang Literature Award, for her novella "Angel Stays Here." This is a story about a divorcee named Inhee, who visits a little town in Germany where her elder sister lives. After three years of painfully tumultuous marriage, stained by the jealousy and insecurity of the husband Mogyong, Inhee now has time to look at how these German people live, as a spectator, and a German man named Heinrich proposes to Inhee...
This book also includes the following works:
- Seon-ok Kong: In the Rain
- Chang-hoon Han: Father and Son
- Yeon-su Kim: I Need Vacation
- Yeo-seon Kwon: While the Beans Cook
- Woon-young Cheon: Clean Thighs of Boy J
- Hye-young Pyon: First Anniversary
- Ae-ran Kim: My Mouth Waters
Availability: Usually ships in 5~10 business days.