Essays on Korean Traditional Music
Product Descriptionby Hye Ku Lee
publisher: Myongwhasa, 2000.
Table of contents
1. A Short History of Korean Music
2. Characteristics of Korean Music
3. Introduction to Traditional Music Notation Systems
4. Modes in Early Korean Music Sources. With Special Consideration of the Yanggum Sinbo
5. Ujo in Modern Kagok
6. Kyemyonjo in Modern Kagok
7. Youngsan Hoesang : A Comparison of the Modern Piece and the Version Notated in the Taeak Hubo(1759)
8. "Chung-Yongsan" as a Variation of "Sang-Yongsan"
9. Appreciation of Sijo
10. Sujech"on : Mode and Form
11. Yukchavaegi : A Korean Folk Song
12. Creative Activity in Traditional Korean Music
13. Ssanghwajom and it"s Sinicized Version
14. Hyumyong and Ch"ongsan Pyolgok
15. Nagyangch"un : Chinese Tz"u Music
16. Left and Right Music in Korea
Availability: Usually ships in 5~10 business days.