176 pages | 280*210mm
w/ MP3 CD
About This Book
Designed with the short-term learner of Korean in mind, "Fast & Fun Korean for Short-Term Learners" is a 3-volume quick mastery textbook series that introduces everyday vocabulary and concrete situational dialogues practical for living in Korea.
The first volume of the series, "Fast & Fun Korean for Short-Term Learners 1", provides a solid framework from which even those who have no previous experience with the language can learn basic Korean with minimal effort.
- Essential vocabulary, grammar patterns, and dialogues chosen based on their real-life usefulness.
- Comprehensive approach incorporating speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills in a variety of task exercises.
- Linked study and review process of Warming up, Pattern Practice, Key Grammatical Patterns, Conversation Practice, Tasks, allowing learners to proceed through the text with ease.
- Includes various illustrations and photos for quick and easy understanding of the content.
- Emphasis on developing in a short period of time the learner¡¯s Korean communication ability for real situations, much like training a short-distance sprint runner as opposed to a marathon runner.
How to Use This Book
Table of Contents
Unit 01. Hello! Pleased to meet you.
Unit 02. I have two younger siblings.
Unit 03. Where is the dormitory?
Unit 04. When is your birthday?
Unit 05. What is your hobby?
Unit 06. We¡¯ll have sundubu and doenjang jjigae, please.
Unit 07. I relaxed at home.
Unit 08. Let¡¯s meet at 2 o¡¯clock in front of the Department Store.
Unit 09. You should transfer from subway Line 2 to Line 3.
Unit 10. Please give me a bigger one.
Unit 11. Is Yeonghee there?
Unit 12. Have you been to Jeju Island?
Key Patterns Translation
Availability: Usually ships in 5~10 business days.