160 pages | 280*210mm
w/ MP3 CD
About This Book
Organization/Composition of Each Unit
- Warming Up, in which vocabulary and expressions used in real situations are introduced, Pattern Practice, in which each unit’s key expressions are introduced
- Key Grammatical Patterns, in which selected grammatical patterns from the main dialogue are explained, Conversation Practice, in which learners practice substituting vocabulary and expressions using given model dialogue, and Task 1 (Speaking), Task 2 (Reading & Writing), and Task 3 (Listening), through which the material studied in each unit is reviewed.
The Series Features
Designed with the short-term learner of Korean in mind, ‘Fast & Fun Korean for Short-Term Learners’ is a 3-volume quick mastery textbook series that introduces everyday vocabulary and concrete situational dialogues practical for living in Korea. This second volume of the series, ‘Fast & Fun Korean for Short-Term Learners 2’, is classified as 'Low Intermediate' in level of difficulty, connecting the first volume 'Basic' level with the third volume 'Intermediate' level.
- Essential vocabulary, grammar patterns, and dialogues chosen based on their real-life usefulness.
- Comprehensive approach incorporating speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills in a variety of task exercises.
- Linked study and review process of Warming up ? Pattern Practice ? Key Grammatical Patterns ? Conversation Practice ? Tasks, allowing learners to proceed through the text with ease.
- Includes various illustrations and photos for quick and easy understanding of the content.
- Emphasis on developing in a short period of time the learner’s Korean communication ability for real situations, much like training a short-distance sprint runner as opposed to a marathon runner.
How to Use This Book
Table of Contents
Unit 01 It's been 6 months since I came to Korea.
Unit 02 Will you be eating here?
Unit 03 Where can I recharge my transportation card?
Unit 04 Can I return this bag?
Unit 05 Would you like a non-smoking table? Or a smoking table?
Unit 06 You seem to have caught a cold.
Unit 07 Something between 100,000 and 200,000 Won would be nice.
Unit 08 The department store's starting a sale, so shall we go shopping?
Unit 09 Please stop at that crossing up ahead.
Unit 10 I'm wanting to go on a 3-night, 4-day trip.
Unit 11 Is this the place called Cheonggyecheon?
Unit 12 Could you give me a window seat?
Key Patterns Translation
Availability: Usually ships in 5~10 business days.