Author: Lothar J Seiwert, Tiki Kustenmacher
Translator: Hye-ja Yu
298 pages | 223*152mm
|Important! Please read before you order!|
|>>>This book is written in Korean only.|
About This Book
Seven Practical Steps to Letting Go of Your Burdens and Living a Happier Life
Seven proven steps for clearing out the clutter and getting back to the basics of a simple, happy life
You don't have to put up with the complications and hassles of an overwhelming daily grind! The international bestseller How to Simplify Your Life will show you how to clear off your desk, clean up your life, and make room for the things that really matter. Packed with practical techniques for simplifying work, money, health, and relationships, this seven-step program gives you the tools you need to lead a fulfilling life.
- How to conquer the paper piles on your desk once and for all
- How your soul will profit from a tidy house
- How to get richer by letting go of your worries about money
- How to enjoy time to yourself without feeling anxious or bored
- How to stay fit and healthy, without overdoing it
- How to make friends and enjoy your family
- How to find the right balance between your career and your spouse or romantic partner
- How to find your deepest goal in life
When you learn to throw off the burdens and drudgery that hold you down, you may find yourself growing wings! The practical techniques in this book will help you eliminate all the chaos, jettison your self-defeating habits, and take control of every aspect of your life. You will discover and achieve the things that are most important to you.
Availability: Usually ships in 5~10 business days.