Author: National Korean Language Institute
Publisher: Communication Books
Hardcover | 906 pages | 223*152mm
|Important! Please read before you order!|
|>>>This book is written in Korean.|
About This Book
The definitive edition on Korean grammar published by National Korean Language Institute with the efforts of authorities over 5 years.
Volume 1 - Structure
- Covers essential grammar for foreigners to help them with communicating with Koreans
- Compares with other languages
- In-dept guides for practical usage in everyday life
Volume 2 - Usage
- Covers the usage of 900 main key words and 500 additional key words
- Explains situational variations of auxiliary words, particles, postpositions, etc.
- Corrects widely committed errors
Availability: Usually ships in 5~10 business days.