Author: Seung Eun Oh
288 pages | 257*188mm
|Important! Please read before you order!|
|>>>This book is written in Korean & Spanish.|
About This Book
Korean Made Easy for beginners is made for a self study purpose using a simple
conversational method to teach you everything that you need to start speaking
and understanding Korean. The book is designed to be completed in a short time
and simple enough for anyone with no background in Korean.
1. Fun and easy
- Easy explanations on Korean designed after the origin of Hangeul.
- Essential grammar taught simply and directly through visual presentations.
- Extensive use of pictures and tables for clear understanding.
- CD recordings of professional voice actors and comprehensive explanations help you master Korean pronunciation.
- 20 lessons on practical, everyday topics
- Additional vocabularies and practical expressions of everyday life are presented with lively illustrations
- Listening and reading exercises designed after Korean Language Proficiency Test (KLPT)
- Fun explanations on unique Korean culture
3.The QR code is provided as an MP3 sound source for native speaker pronunciation.
4. Key Phrase Book
- 38 practical phrases for everyday usage
Availability: Usually ships in 5~10 business days.