New Releases
Books in Korean
Books in English
Bilingual Books (English-Korean)
Korean Magazine
Movies - DVDs
Music - CDs
Gift Items

Item#: 9788901276571
Regular price: $37.36
Sale price: $29.87

Product Description
Korean Title: 더 마인드
Author: Hawaii mansion
Publisher: Woongjin Knowledge House
344 page /145 * 210 mm

Important! Please read before you order!
>>>This book is written in Korean.

About This Book

There was one person who had no doubt whatsoever about the saying that rich people fall from heaven. He was a hard worker and was fortunate enough to get a job at a 'public company' that everyone said was good, and he thought he was 'successful'. It was a misjudgment. Working life was nothing more than a merciless process of selling one's health and time in exchange for a salary. He hurriedly jumped into real estate investment, saying he wanted to change his life, but he got scammed and ended up in deep debt. After endlessly falling to the ground, he finally discovers the secret to success in the intense process of getting back up again. The groundbreaking and only way to make future success a fait accompli lies in the ‘unconscious mindset.’ In this book, the author reveals the experiences and truths he gained through devoting all of his life, time, and health.
Although it varies slightly from scholar to scholar, it is said that humans have approximately 50,000 thoughts a day. Of these, only 5% are conscious decisions, and the remaining 95% of thoughts occur in the unconscious world, which humans cannot be conscious of or control. Most people just ignore these 95% of thoughts without even recognizing them. The author, who realized the world of the unconscious early on and finally achieved the life he wanted, asks: Does it make sense to throw away 95% of your thoughts and become successful? Even if you cultivate all kinds of money-making 'methods' in the world of consciousness, which is only 5%, can you really achieve wealth when your unconscious mind is full of poor thoughts? If you desperately want to succeed and live the life you want, you must set 95% of your unconscious mind to fit your goals. This is the ‘unconscious mindset’ that the author emphasizes so much.

Availability: Usually ships in 5~10 business days.

Can't find what you're looking for? Email your inquiry to
Special discounts are available for volume orders of $500 or more from bookstores & libraries. For details,
please visit our Wholesale Program Page.
For general information about us and our store policies,
please visit our Help Page.
Privacy Notice
Copyright 2001-2015 All Rights Reserved.