Author: Cho Hang-rok, Lee Jee-young
224 pages + 120 pages (WB)
About This Book
Practical Korean series aims to enable beginners to engage in practical conversations and to develop basic communication skills. As the second volume of the 'Practical Korean' series 'Practical Korean 2' focuses on the essential vocabulary words, grammar structures, tasks, and topics at a basic level.
- Reflecting the theories and know-how of current Korean language teaching methodologies, this book can be utilized both within Korea and abroad.
- With six books taking Korean language learners through basic, intermediate, and advanced levels, this series offers intensive language study.
- Also, It is published in English version and Chinese version separately to use more convenient for teachers and foreign learners.
- Through tasks on various topics, this series offers an integrated language approach to listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Exercises on each topic ensure effective learning.
- The Practical Korean series presents the necessary vocabulary words and
expressions required for communicating in real-life situations in Korean.
How to Use This Book
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Have you ever tried japchae?
Chapter 2 My hobby is painting pictures.
Chapter 3 You have to book the tickets before you leave.
Chapter 4 There's a subway station about 5 minutes away.
Chapter 5 Review Test 1~4
Chapter 6 I'd like to exchange them for a smaller size.
Chapter 7 I'd like to send this parcel.
Chapter 8 My cough is getting worse since last night.
Chapter 9 This room is non-smoking area.
Chapter 10 Review Test 6~9
Chapter 11 If you have time why don't you come over to my house?
Chapter 12 Thank you for the invitation.
Chapter 13 I'm afraid I can't make at 5.
Chapter 14 It's been 5 months since I came to Korea.
Chapter 15 Review Test 11~14
Availability: Usually ships in 5~10 business days.