Publisher: Seoul Selection
|Important! Please read before you order!|
|>>>This book is written in English.|
About This Book
Seoul Selection is proud to announce the release of Seoul Selection Guides: Seoul. The most comprehensive guidebook to the city of Seoul ever released, SEOUL contains 464 pages of in-depth travel information, helpful tips, background information on culture and history, detailed maps and beautiful photographs. Making full use of Seoul Selection¡¯s vast knowledge of the city, the guidebook is perfect not only for tourists visiting Seoul on holiday, but also for veterans of the metropolis looking for a deeper understanding of its history and culture.
• Comprehensive and detailed NEIGHBORHOOD-BY-NEIGHBORHOOD DESCRIPTIONS of one of Asia¡¯s most dynamic cities
• BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHS that bring alive Seoul¡¯s scenic charms
• HELPFUL TIPS to ensure you make the most of your visit
• DETAILED MAPS and TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
• CULTURE AND HISTORY NOTES that provide background information and stories to enrich your traveling experience
• Information on DAY TRIPS TO INTERESTING LOCALES outside of Seoul, including the DMZ and Korea¡¯s royal tombs
• Text provided in FUN-TO-READ AND EASY-TO-USE manner
About the Book
Seoul Selection Guides: Seoul aims to be the definitive guide to Korea¡¯s historic capitals. For reader convenience, it is divided into two sections: Part 1 introduces things to do and see in Seoul, while Part 2 covers basic tourist information. Features include:
• Seoul¡¯s Best 7: A photographic guide to the city¡¯s highlights.
• History of Seoul: 600 years of Seoul history, put in compact and easy-to-read form.
• Maps: Illustrated and coordinated maps to help you get around.
• Travel Tips: Helpful advice on tourist destinations.
• History and Culture Notes: Interesting stories and background information to enrich your travel experience.
About the Author
A native of Long Island, New York, Robert Koehler has lived in Korea since 1997. Readers of this magazine know him best as the editor-in-chief of SEOUL, Seoul Selection¡¯s monthly travel magazine. Prior to joining Seoul Selection, he worked as a translator for a major Korean newspaper and, before that, an English teacher in the Korean countryside. In addition to this guidebook, he has also co-authored the best-selling walking guide "Seoul¡¯s Historic Walks."
Availability: Usually ships in 5~10 business days.