The System Transformation of the Transition Economies
Product Descriptionby Doowon Lee (ed.)
size: A5, 302pages. publisher: Yonsei University Press, 1997.
Table of contents
Part I. The Overall Performance of the Transition Economies' Reform
1. Economic Transition and Economic Performance: Lessons from Eastern Europe and The former Soviet Union
2. Economic Reform in China: Macroeconomic and Overall Performance
3. Economic Reforms in Transitional Economies of the Mainland Southeast Asia
Part II. The Microeconomic Aspects of the Transition Economies' Reform
4. Does Privatization Matter? Evidence from Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union
5. What Can North Korea Learn from China's Market Reforms?
Part III. Prospects for the North Korean Economic Reform
6. Lessons of Transition Economies' Reform for North Korea
7. Prospects for the Privatization of the North Korean Economy: Implications from the Experiences of Transitional Economies